This policy applies to your use of the GT World Challenge Europe mobile application software (App) once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device) and any of the services accessible through the App (Services) on www.gt-world-challenge-europe.com or other sites of ours (Our Sites). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- About us
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is SRO Motorsports Europe Limited of 110 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3RA.
- Information we may collect from you We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Submitted information: Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our Sites, corresponding with us (by phone, e-mail or otherwise), registering to use the App, subscribing or using any of our Services and when you report a problem with the App, the Services or any of Our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Device information: Each time you visit one of Our Sites or use the App we will automatically collect the following information: (i) technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting; (ii) information stored on your Device, including contact information, login information, check ins; and (iii) details of your use of the App or your visits to any of Our Sites, including, but not limited to traffic data and other communication data and the resources you access.
- Location information: We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
- Where we store your personal data
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways: (i) for the operation of the App and Our Sites; (ii) to provide you with information and services that you request from us; (iii) to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer; and (v) to notify you about changes to the Services. We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (i) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; or (ii) for the improvement and optimisation of the App and Our Sites.
- IP addresses and cookies
- Links to and from other sites
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
- Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.