SRO Motorsports Group is hiring:
Team Relations Manager
Fanatec GT World Challenge powered by AWS Europe
SRO Motorsports Group – the global leader in GT Racing
With three decades’ experience at the forefront of a continuously evolving industry, SRO Motorsports Group is the established global leader in GT racing.
The company's expanding portfolio of series includes Fanatec GT World Challenge powered by AWS categories in America, Asia, Australia and Europe. Each retains its unique identity, while also allowing competing manufacturers to dispute a global title through their continental representatives.
A wide variety of international and domestic categories catering for GT2, GT3, GT4 and touring cars adds further strength to the extensive on-track programme, while the burgeoning sim racing scene has taken on considerable importance in recent years. This includes the ground-breaking Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series, where professional drivers compete virtually to score points towards the Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe powered by AWS teams' championship, as well as online competitions for leading sim racers.
SRO Motorsports Group is looking for a Team Relations Manager for the Fanatec GT World Challenge powered by AWS Europe.
- Define and set up a commercial action plan to retain current customers and attract new manufacturers, teams and drivers
- Season objectives to be signed off by the end of February
- Update team commercial agreements and various commercial documents (entry forms, order forms, season reviews, etc)
- Be the main point of contact for teams and drivers at the office and onsite at the events
- Work with the sporting department on the Series’ sporting and other regulations
- Manage suppliers (tyres, fuel, etc)
- Admin follow up before and during the events (team information, entry lists, pit allocation, etc)
- Budget management and reporting
- To guarantee that the sales charts, sporting regulations and company engagements on sustainability are respected
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Recruitment will be based on former experience (especially motorsport experience)
- Main business language is English, with ideally at least another language (French, Italian, German)
- Good communicator and team player
- Thorough, organized
- Sense of customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Permanent contract
- Based in either Paris or London office
- Mandatory attendance at all events as well as the official test and BOP sessions (which represent a minimum of 12 travel weeks away)
- Start of contract : as soon as possible
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org